Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Industry Veteran Tells All (by KC):

maureen233 wrote:
They will buy it. I pay title fees and transfer fees for about 1,000. As you stated this may be a scam. I have contacted of two of my timeshares and both said not to buying/ taking it back. So when I call again should I just say take the title back. The All Seasons travel group is from Spencer Tenn. They do have a travel program, which is really what they wanted me to do, but I was adamant that I do not want any new type of travel programs I just want to get rid of mine. Thanks for your prompt response.

No, they WON'T "buy" your timeshare. They will just take your money and disappear forever. This frankly has scam written all over it.

If you are the seller, then you should only RECEIVE money, not PAY money. A smart seller will insist upon using an independent, disinterested, third party closing entity to handle escrow of all funds. If the seller is paying closing costs, that should only involve the seller paying a very few hundred dollars DIRECTLY AND ONLY to the closing company of SELLER identification. Don't fall for this very obvious scam by a completely unknown entity. Forewarned is forearmed.