Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Get out of Westgate Resorts (by KC):

jennifers2550 wrote:
This is a little off topic... but I too pay a monthly fee for Westgate and honestly, I don't know what I'm paying for or what benefit I get. I don't know how to use the timeshare. I've reached out to them over and over to find some documents on what I am paying for and I haven't gotten any information.

I'm confused. If you are paying money to Westgate on a monthly basis, then it would certainly appear that you signed for a loan to purchase a Westgate timeshare. (Bills for Westgate timeshare maintenenance fees are only issued once each year, not monthly).

Are you saying that you don't know what you bought, or where or when you bought it, and that you don't know or don't remember that you took out a loan to do so???

If you purchased from Westgate, don't you still have in your possession the contract documents that you must have signed if you are now paying money to Westgate on a monthly basis???

Are you actually serious, or are you maybe "just pulling our legs" here?