Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wanting to sell timeshare. (by KC):

paul974 wrote:
RedWeek notifies when resales occur, just as it does when new resales are posted.

Unfortunately, they don't report transaction history. There's a useless graph of going prices on a weekly basis, but no public information about time-on-market or time-to-sale.

With all due respect (and with ten successful resales under my belt in recent years), I don't think you can blame RedWeek for the difficulty you are encountering trying to part company with a timeshare for which there is basically little (or no) resale market value or demand.

RedWeek doesn't even know resale transaction details, by the way, except for those resale transactions conducted "in house" by their affiliated brokers as "full service" listings. Also bear in mind that a listing price is not necessarily the final selling price either. In my own ten successful resale transactions, there was actually no RedWeek involvement of any sort beyond RedWeek being the site that I used (and paid) to advertise my weeks.

In any event, good luck.