Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: how long it takes to actually sell a timeshare? (by Ann D.):

How long it takes to actually sell a timeshare? I'm going to be very honest here. I've been a member for several years, renting my timeshare a few times after a few years of doing exchanges. I now have just gone through the process of putting it up for sale. I signed up for the full service package, having them do everything for me. Well, this started the beginning if May and only yesterday did the unit get posted. Most of the problems I had to figure out myself as Redweek said in my case, Marriott wasn't getting back to them. But it went on and on. So many things. The person I've been given to work with seems to fight with any change I want to make. My unit is on the Ocean side or Gulf side and she puts Water side..well there are two pools that people consider water side. I paid more to own Oceanside! Plus this is an ad to 'sell' the unit so why the grief...isn't she working for me???? Just don't get it. Maybe I just got the wrong one or maybe they're not equipped to handle sales, I don't know.