Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Re: Anyone heard of Helios Commodity purchasing timeshares? (by KC):

keithr260 wrote:
I have had the exact same thing happen to me and now supposedly the old buyer backed out and Helios had to substitute a new buyer and now wants $19,000 to proceed. The new # they are using is 52 998 144 9239. I am looking for others that have been scammed that are interested with starting a class action against them.

There were never any buyers. Any and all contrived "taxes or fees" are completely bogus. Sorry, but you've been "had".

Good luck with a "class action" in Mexico, where the "law" is really more of a concept than a functional reality. Additionally, these scammers surely cannot even be found or identified, never mind "sued". Hope springs eternal, as the saying goes, but it's just a delusional pipe dream to believe that there would ever actually be a "class action" to join. These thieves have probably disappeared back into the ether by now, but they (or others just like them) will reappear at some point in the future with a "new name, same game". This scam has repeatedly been run in Mexico for a very long time --- and will likely continue unabated, beyond the reach of any legal recourse avenues that exist here in the U.S.