Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Looking forward to discussing Timeshares, especially WLR&S (by Ken M.):

miriamj2 wrote:
nancyf77 wrote:
I have had ours listed here for 2500. for quite a while now. Hubby doesn't want me to spend any more listing it. Our yr membership is coming to an end, and no bites! Aargh. We are unable to use our week this year, so I am forced to bank w/ WG. When we are ready to use it, we will have the pleasure of paying them 130. extra!

I don't know what else to do. We already paid our maintenance fee this year, and will have a week banked. That makes me feel ill to put on ebay and sell for nothing to give it away. I am just stumped as to what to do.

What do you mean by "I am forced to bank w/ WG."? if we do not use our weeks, we usually deposit them with II, I have put an advertisement locally in the hope to rent, this is the first time I am doing something like this, I have not received any emails from noone after posting in the redweek. If nothing comes up, we will do as we always do, deposit our weeks with II in order not to loose them.