Montecristo Villa 8

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Montecristo Villa 8 (by David and Marlene M.):

Hi Mark and Marilyn, I just happened to see you responded to my posting. I guess I don't look frequently enough. I rented last year and this year. Two of the couples I rented to last year went again and I think I added one other couple. The last week of April I am trying to trade through Registry Collection for a week in Tahoe at Christmas. So The end result has been positive for me. I own the month of April which this past 2 years has included Easter week. I rented last year and rented for a little more this year so I did pretty well. If you are trying to get what they tell you to rent them for, you will not get your place rented.

One of the owners of Villa 13 has done even better than that but he is using another source and I think his wife is a travel agent so that always helps. We use our floating weeks in July and will be in Cabo this year from the 1 st to the 15 at Montecristo.

Regards, Dave and Marlene Macbeth

markg99 wrote:
Hi: We own Villa #11. 2 weeks - May 16-31st. We are using Redweek again this year with no success. I have lowered my rental fee for week #20; May 16-24th.

Have you had any luck with Redweek??

Mark & Marilyn Granby Los Angeles