Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

TUG is owned by Bill Rogers who is not in the timeshare industry ... (by R P.):

I know for a FACT that TUG is not run by anyone in the timeshare industry. The site is owned by Bill Rogers of Florida and is manned by volunteers. Rogers is a timeshare owner himself and he started the site when he saw a need for an internet discussion forum and reviews concerning timeshares. I just wanted to clarify that Bill Rogers, nor the members of TUG, are in the timeshare industry .... they are merely timeshare owners.

Having said that, I don't necessarily condone the way Rogers runs TUG. As far as I know NONE of the many volunteers of that organization gets paid for their free service while TUG is a profit making site for Bill Rogers. Rogers receives all ad fees (both personal and commercial), membership fees and any other TUG related fees in his office in Florida.

sigmundr wrote:
And the misinformation continues.

Then he mentions tug2.net without mentioning that that site is totally run by people in the timeshare industry......