Timeshare Companies

Dream Travel Condos anyone?

Mar 01, 2015

How did you receive information on case #15-101415-JDW from the Bankruptcy Court?

ivans30 wrote:
I received a notice from the US bankruptcy court dates 2/23/15 that the case (# 15-101415-JDW) is dismissed as the debtor failed to pay the fees within the time limit.

What does it mean for all the creditors?

Susan K.
Mar 01, 2015

They sent me notice which arrived on Friday. but I think that's a bit stale, as others on this thread have said Tonya's attorney filed to reinstate the dismissed case tout de suite :(

Ivan S.
Mar 02, 2015

Does anyone know what happened to the group Facebook page?

Timesharetopia
Mar 02, 2015

yes the case was dismissed but her attorney has filed a motion to reinstate. You should file a MOTION entitled OBJECTION TO REINSTATEMENT. Tell the court why you think this is a fraudulent bankruptcy and attach all your information. Deadline for this is March 20th. I don't know what happened to the FAcebook page....

Lorilee L.
Mar 02, 2015

As I stated before, letters will not do the job. The court just sent notices to two people who wrote letters and those letters are now labeled exparte communication - as I have stated before and will not cause any action to occur. It must be in the form of a motion. Any questions email me at rhonnaw007@gmail.com

I will help as much as I can.

Stay strong

Lorilee L.
Mar 02, 2015

With the bankruptcy dismissed and not yet reinstated, am I correct in assuming that during this brief window we are within our rights to contact Ms. Tonya Williams of Dream Travel Condos regarding the money she owes?

Trix P.
Mar 03, 2015

Contacted Clerk David J. Puddister's office yesterday and the woman told me to write a letter entitled "Objection to the Motion to Reinstate-Case No.15-10415-JDW". Said I didn't have to send my "attachments" again. Now being told letters are considered "exparte communication" and I need to put this information on a form. I have lost $1,995.00 to this horrible woman. Would you please tell me how many of you have actually filed "Objection to Reinstate"? Letter or Form?

Susan K.
Mar 03, 2015

Just got a call back from Clerk Puddister's office. Those letters considered "exparte communication" were addressed to Judge Woodard. You cannot write directly to the Judge. They do accept letters, but they have to be directly sent to Clerk David J. Puddister's office. You do not have to resend all your back-up info., but can if you want. I am putting together my own letter and attaching all my info. again.

Susan K.
Mar 03, 2015

OK. Wrote to Puddister (clerk) directly with all information asking for objection to reinstatement. Provided all backup documentation to fortify the objection.

If anyone knows where the official forms are, pls forward a URL.

thanks in advance.

Ivan S.
Mar 03, 2015

My understanding is that the judge will look at all of our motions to not reinstate the bankruptcy and if he feels one or more of the motions has legal merit, he may order a hearing to be held on the motion(s). IT IS EXPECTED THAT WHOMEVER WROTE THE MOTION(S) WILL ATTEND THE HEARING. Because most of us are not from Mississippi, this may not be possible. Please include, right in your motion, that traveling in for a hearing may not be possible and make a request in your motion to be able to participate in the hearing by telephone or Skype or however. The judge can refuse to allow anyone not in the courtroom to participate.

Trix P.
Mar 03, 2015

good information. Yes send in your Motions titled OBJECTION TO REINSTATEMENT AND attach your supporting documents. And your understanding is correct. It's like anything else - the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Try to leave the emotions out of it (hard) and focus on the facts.

trixp wrote:
My understanding is that the judge will look at all of our motions to not reinstate the bankruptcy and if he feels one or more of the motions has legal merit, he may order a hearing to be held on the motion(s). IT IS EXPECTED THAT WHOMEVER WROTE THE MOTION(S) WILL ATTEND THE HEARING. Because most of us are not from Mississippi, this may not be possible. Please include, right in your motion, that traveling in for a hearing may not be possible and make a request in your motion to be able to participate in the hearing by telephone or Skype or however. The judge can refuse to allow anyone not in the courtroom to participate.

Lorilee L.
Mar 03, 2015

no official form. Find the legal template in your Microsoft word and use the legal pleading form!

Take care

ivans30 wrote:
OK. Wrote to Puddister (clerk) directly with all information asking for objection to reinstatement. Provided all backup documentation to fortify the objection.

If anyone knows where the official forms are, pls forward a URL.

thanks in advance.

Lorilee L.
Mar 03, 2015

If you want a sample email me at rhonnaw007@gmail.com

I have continued to say letter form will not work - you must use a motion form. You can find this in your Microsoft word program.

susank665 wrote:
Contacted Clerk David J. Puddister's office yesterday and the woman told me to write a letter entitled "Objection to the Motion to Reinstate-Case No.15-10415-JDW". Said I didn't have to send my "attachments" again. Now being told letters are considered "exparte communication" and I need to put this information on a form. I have lost $1,995.00 to this horrible woman. Would you please tell me how many of you have actually filed "Objection to Reinstate"? Letter or Form?

Lorilee L.
Mar 03, 2015

I am assisting a good lady on writing her's. She has been agreeable to me sharing the format (we had an exchange of compensation so it is her work product) You could use that sample to write your own. Email me at rhonnaw007@gmail.com if you would like to have a copy to follow.

lorileel wrote:
If you want a sample email me at rhonnaw007@gmail.com

I have continued to say letter form will not work - you must use a motion form. You can find this in your Microsoft word program.

susank665 wrote:

Lorilee L.
Mar 05, 2015

Bankrupt now. Should have been more careful

Anthony A.
Mar 05, 2015

Hey Marilyn no one takled to her. She should be tackled though as she filed for Chapter 7 AA

Anthony A.
Mar 05, 2015

Bankrupt now? What does that mean for the victims?

Timesharetopia
Mar 05, 2015

Didn't they say we have until Mar 20th to file an objection as creditors.

How come the bankruptcy be finalized so quickly without even taking note of the objections coming in. weird..

anthonya189 wrote:
Bankrupt now. Should have been more careful

Ivan S.
Mar 05, 2015

Did they still hold the meeting of creditors, even with the dismissal? I called the court March 3rd and asked about the meeting and was told I needed to talk to Trustee. I phoned the Trustee but he was in court and the person answering his phone would not provide any information. Told me to call back between 8:00 am and 8:30 am If I needed to speak to him. Was hoping to speak to him tomorrow. Was there an actual discharge filed? Anyone have a Pacer account they can check?

Trix P.
Mar 05, 2015

What it means for the creditors is that there are many corporate creditors and the non-corporate creditors will get about 0.03 CENTS on the Dollar. That means if you're out $1000.00 you'll get 30 cents. In other words, as my company is out $580,000.00 we stand to recover $174.60. From that we have to pay lawyer's fees and disbursements of about $9,000.00

Anthony A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.