Silver Lakes Vacation Club

Re: BE CAREFUL OF SILVER LAKES VACATION CLUB - judgement

I would like to join lawsuit. Please email me :debaitkens@gmail.com

Helpful? 0 0

I would like to join if possible. Please email at: woodbsb@hotmail.com

SLVC is under a cease and desist order from the CA Real Estate Board. Each year we receive their HO fee notice and threats. Mr. Joseph Aiu has advised that they have no right to collect any money from anyone. Please don't do a "buy-out" program with them. that will never work. If the Mgr. is still Mr. B. he has no CA RE License. Check out with board of Real Estate, if there is someone else, if he/she has a valid real estate license. We lost money to them in Court and will more than likely never get that back, nor from West Star Loan Company, which we high suspect is somehow connected to SLVC. I've written RCI about their continuing to advertise this less than honest Timeshare in their catalogue and online, but it has done no good.

Hi Louis,

I am trying to help my parents get out of their Timeshare with SLVC. It has been a horrific experience. Any Advise you can give would be appreciated. Thanks

Are there any lawsuits against silverlake resorts in Orlando . Been trying to get out of this timeshare for years


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions