Aug 25, 2012

micheleb307 wrote:
Thank you so much! I already did this and contacted the b.b.b. and o.b.b. they just send them the information on my complaint and wait to see if they will give a refund they said they can not make them do it but can make sure they do not get a good rating or feed back. I have sent letters everywhere and tried to cancel with my credit card company but they will not credit my account because the contract was signed! even though I cancell within the 3 days! It is not fair! thank you again!

What you need to do ASAP is file a complaint with the Attorney General in the state where Timeshare Hotlist is located.

You also said that you cancelled within 3 days .... how many days was your rescission period listed in your contract? If you cancelled within the rescission period then you definitely have a solid legal case against them.

R P.
Aug 25, 2012

Also, be aware that you cannot cancel via email .... the cancellation is verified by the USPS (registered mail with return receipt) time stamp when you sent the cancellation letter by snail mail.

R P.
Dec 28, 2012

NEVER EVER TRUST TIMESHARE HOT LIST!!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER RENT OR SELL YOUR TIMESHARE!!!

Annamarie B.
Dec 28, 2012

They LIE!! Never trust that company it is a scam

Annamarie B.
Dec 28, 2012

How can we put them out of business?? That is what we should try and do!

Annamarie B.
Dec 28, 2012

Keep posting on here and hopefully people will read them and stop doing business with them and they go out of business.

Don P.
Dec 29, 2012

donp196 wrote:
Keep posting on here and hopefully people will read them and stop doing business with them and they go out of business.

Everytime you post the name/negative reviews/remarks on a timeshare scam company it will show up on all search engines including posts on Redweek .... if enough people do this then the scammers will eventually be out of business .... in other words, keep the word (name of the scammers) out there.

R P.
Feb 19, 2013

Do not respond or do anything with these people. They will take your money and you will never hear from them again. They took an upfront fee from us and needless to say, we were scammed. There is a man by the name of Mark Dabold - he's a smooth talking scammer, so beware!!!

cynthiah131 wrote:
We keep getting phone call from a company called ' Timeshare Hotlist'. Have anybody heard about them? Them charge $250 to list the timeshare for sale....

Thanks

Maria P.
Feb 20, 2013

File a complaint with the Attorney-General (probably of Florida). The A-G there is going after these scam artists. You can do this online easily.

Some have been caught and jailed.

And do not fall for any further scams where they call you claiming they can recover your money if you pay them a fee.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.