Club Land'Or Resort

Can't even give them one star

May 14, 2018

Stuart Sadler is retired, need a top notch lawyer asap, anyone want to join us ? Don't let CLUB LAND'OR get any more of our money. e-mail us mulkernsuperiorrentals@gmail.com. Willing to pay a lawyer before giving those thieves any more of our money.

Donna A.
May 14, 2018

I to am new to this, please e- mail us at mulkernsuperiorrentals@gmail.com like to know how you made out. Thanks

Donna A.
May 15, 2018

There is no such thing as a class action suit in the state of Virginia so I am not sure what mulkernsuperiorrentals @gmail.com is talking about. WIth Sadler retired its a real problem if there is not another lawyer willing to take CLO on. Would like more info on what this person told you.

Tendy L.
May 15, 2018

I was taken to court last year and they garnished my account for close to $10K. I never knew a thing about it until they garnished my account! It turns out my husband had been trying to get out off this for years and just decided to ignore them to my detriment! We used this contract once in 28 years! We simply would not pay the fees and tried in vain to get rid of it. I was furious with my husband but by the time I knew it my money was gone! I would be happy to join in any legal action.

Barbara R.
Jun 04, 2018

Contact Neal Walters, a lawyer who is taking over Mr. Sadler's role as lawyer for time-share owners.

He is in Charlttoesville, VA

434-296-2161

nwalters@scottkroner.com.

http://www.scottkroner.com/neallwalters/

Tony D.
Jun 04, 2018

tonyd227 wrote:
Contact Neal Walters, a lawyer who is taking over Mr. Sadler's role as lawyer for time-share owners.

He is in Charlttoesville, VA

434-296-2161

nwalters@scottkroner.com.

http://www.scottkroner.com/neallwalters/

I will confirm that Neal Walters is available but I am not sure if he would approve of this being on this site. I would call his office to confirm. I have talked to Mr Walters and is not "taking over," but certainly will be happy to consult with anyone regarding their situation. As always, anyone can continue to contact me. I have changed my e-mail address from christinelolsen@hotmail.com to christineolsen1965@gmail.com

Christine O.
Jun 05, 2018

Sorry but need to repeat that class actions suits are not allowed in VIrginia.

Tendy L.

Last edited by tendyl on Jun 05, 2018 05:42 AM

Oct 26, 2018

I am in on any class action against John and Ron Holt, I am new and they got $$12,000 from me and I have not been to this place once since J sign a contract in 2017. Gina deyle told me I would need to pay them another $39k to get out... this is so unreal and they got me good, worst mistake

Sandra M.

Last edited by phyl21 on Oct 26, 2018 07:51 PM

Oct 26, 2018

I am on board with media, Attoney General, and since we have an upcoming election I’m sure our local official would be willing to listen. Please add me to any collective suit

Sandmirgan@hotmail.com

Sandra M.
Oct 27, 2018

Class action suits do not exist in Virginia

Sandra M. wrote:
I am on board with media, Attoney General, and since we have an upcoming election I’m sure our local official would be willing to listen. Please add me to any collective suit

Sandmirgan@hotmail.com

Tendy L.
Oct 31, 2018

For those looking for an attorney, I used Finn Law Group in Florida ( finnlawgroup.com) a few years ago and got rid of my Land’or timeshare, and am very happy I did so. He specializes in timeshare law, very informative website, and he sends out occasional newsletters with good info. Good luck

Dawn J.
Nov 01, 2018

Daun J. wrote:
For those looking for an attorney, I used Finn Law Group in Florida ( finnlawgroup.com) a few years ago and got rid of my Land’or timeshare, and am very happy I did so. He specializes in timeshare law, very informative website, and he sends out occasional newsletters with good info. Good luck

=== Daun....does that firm handle clients from all over or just in Florida when it comes to Land'Or? May I ask you about details on how they 'got rid of it for you' and how much it cost you. That would be very valuable information.

thanks

Tendy L.
Nov 02, 2018

Hi Tendy, I am not a Florida resident, I’m in CT, so yes, they will handle out of state clients. We communicated by mail, email, and phone and they were always quick to respond and keep me posted. I did this about 3 years ago, cost around $2000 if I remember correctly....but that’s one years’ maintenance fees,so to me it was worth it. Once we started the process, Finn Law group handled all communications with Landor and i stopped paying. It took about a year to sign off and get released from my contract. I had my timeshare paid in full, I only paid yearly fee and the bogus extra charges they dreamed up, and I was tired of getting ripped off.

Your situation may be different. Get all your paperwork....contracts, payments, letters,etc. together, and keep track of phone conversations with landor. The more documentation you have the better. Give them a call and see what they can do, they mentioned they were very familiar with this resort and had actually won settlements for some for breach of contract. I was just happy for it to end. Good luck! Keep us all posted on your progress

Dawn J.
Nov 05, 2018

Daun...thanks so much for that valuable information. My timeshare at Land'or was paid for long ago. I will keep the info on the lawyer that you provided.

Thanks again

Tendy

Tendy L.
Dec 13, 2018

Good afternoon Did anything ever come of you contracting a attorney they are suing me after all these years my name Is james i would appreciate any help with info on these crooks

James G.
May 17, 2019

Just thought I would give a heads up to anyone who has tried to exchange their Land’or time with external exchange companies that appear on the Land’or International website as alternatives to their Flex Plus exchange program which by the way has not been able to get us where we desired to go so we went elsewhere to try for an acceptable exchange. Got a call today from external exchange company DAE that they are no longer accepting Land’or weeks to trade. This was actually no surprise. They are offering some good deals with their Global Exchange for Land’or owners but its hard to afford anything for vacation when we pay maintenance fees to Land'or whether we go or not. We have also placed requests with Platinum Exchange and I suspect they will probably no longer accept Land’or either. This is most distressing for those who just cannot deal with the conditions at Land’or but want to get something from their maintenance fees and have a vacation. We cannot afford to hire an attorney to get us out of our contract at Land’or so we are stuck.

Tendy L.
Nov 12, 2021

Back in 2006 me and ex husband went to visit a time share and it was not building in Williamsburg Virginia and here it’s 2021 and I have been separated from my ex and they found me and went to court with out me being there and took my Navy Federal bank account so they found me and not my ex now I’m without an bank account

Joan H.
Nov 12, 2021

Can I still get help .. because the court has given my bank orders

Joan H.
Nov 15, 2021

I am assuming you are talking about Colonial Crossings and they have not been connected with Club Land'Or in a very long time and are no longer even in business. Its now Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resorts timeshare and they have a discussion forum on Redweek......Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort Forum. . So sorry they are after you for something from so very long ago. You really need to get a good lawyer.

Tendy L.

Last edited by tendyl on Nov 15, 2021 05:50 AM

Nov 19, 2021

Wow. So sorry to hear that. I hope you all find great lawyers.

Tony D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.