Closed
General Discussion

point rental liquidators

Feb 25, 2014

Glad you posted the fact that you were going to be charged the thousand + dollars for Sunset Harbor taking back your deed. We are offered the same deal, but wasn't made aware of that charge!!! (More money!!!) Plus they now have informed us that our 2013 maintenance fees have not been paid & were given another offer. ALREADY PAID THAT!!!!! I give up If this resort is so on the up & up and trying to make it, why all these errors. Who actually owns this resort-Bill Mitchell??? Audrey Rangel/Steve Rangel what connection to the resort????

Eunice D.

Last edited by euniced6 on Feb 25, 2014 11:41 AM

Feb 26, 2014

I honestly can't believe Sunset Harbor is still open and in business with all the bad publicity they've received via the PRL scam.

R P.
Feb 27, 2014

I have received a letter from Les Faiman (lesfaiman@gmail.com) about joining in a suit against PRL and Sunset Harbor in an effort to regain monies lost funding this fraud. Have any of you gotten this letter? He said that he got my address from the Texas Real Estate Board, along with 30 others that have filed complaints--will the TREC do that? He said he has been in contact with the Nevada Real Estate Commission, as well; since that was the office of both PRL and Sunset Harbor (same exact address). I've learned to be skeptical of any contact related to timeshares; and I certainly don't want to lose more money on this scam. Has anyone else organized a class action suit? Any idea how much it would cost? Please advise!

Deborah C.
Feb 27, 2014

To deborahc338, I don't think the Texas Real Estate Board & Nevada Real Estate Commission would give your name to someone else. You should call the Texas Real Estate Board and ask them. Also, the address that PRL, Sunset Harbor, VSI, Getaway Marketing and 25+ more fake companies means nothing. Report everything to you State AG office. ASAP.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on Feb 27, 2014 10:42 AM

Feb 27, 2014

Just make sure it's an actual real estate board. Scammers use situations like this to scam even more money from victims. Like Boobier says contact them and verify that they sent the email. Do not reply through their email instead look up the real estate board and contact them directly to verify it is actually their office that sent it to you.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Feb 27, 2014 11:42 AM

Feb 27, 2014

FYI: You know the new app the Facebook just bought, WhatsApp, well B.J. Cooke is listed on that app. Looks like the last activity was August 13, 2013. I'm not going to try to contact him but if you have his number in your phone and sign up for that app, his name (along with all of your contacts who have downloaded this app, will pop right up there...for some of you more adventurist types.

Kaye C.
Feb 27, 2014

DEBORAH WE REC"D A VERY SIMILAR CALL FROM CALIFORNIA WITH SOMEWHAT SIMILAR OFFERS BEWARE BEWARE

I SENT INFORMATION ABOUT THE BUSINESS TO THE CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL

Eunice D.

Last edited by euniced6 on Feb 27, 2014 12:57 PM

Mar 05, 2014

Just got an email From VSI telling me that it was time for me to renew my annual membership. They said they were happy that they have been able to enhancement my vacation planning options this past year. It is impossible for them to provide me with any kind of services since my home resort will not let me list my timeshares with VSI because the approach I would have to use to do so would violate the terms of my contract with my home timeshare resort. Fazenbaccker and his cronies choose not to accept this as a fact and continue to believe that they are "selling" a viable product through their association with R&R Venture Group, and PRL or EPS (take you choice of either of the fradulant points buyers run by BJ Cooke and Guy Russell). It will be interesting to see if there is any response to the letter I will send them.

John M.
Mar 20, 2014

Very quite here. Is it over?

Tom W.
Apr 05, 2014

ANYONE - ANYONE, that has received ANY money (cash/company check/wire transfer/personal check/trade for livestock/first born child/gold/diamonds or ANYTHING worth ANYTHING) from ANYONE working with B.J. Cooke/PRL/Excess Property Solutions, LLC/Vacation Services International, LLC/ R&R Venture Group, LLC/Guy & or Nonna Russell - Please send proof to:

RFC Case Number: T-R13-945R Florida, USA Court Case Number: 6:13-cv-00945-RBD-DAB Plaintiff: RCI TM Corp. RCI, LLC Plaintiff Counsel: Mary L. Smith of Foley & Lardner LLP Cause: 28:1338 Trademark Infringement Court: Florida Middle District Court Judge: Judge Roy B. Dalton, Jr.

( I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO SENDS SOMETHING IN )

Boobie R.
Apr 15, 2014

Things are heating up here in Wisconsin. The police departments from Delafield and West Bend have enough evidence to file criminal theft (felony) charges against Brandon J. Cooke. Cooke has apparently been found and contacted personally by them. I have authorized my lawyer to go ahead with filing a civil lawsuit against all the fraudulent parties also. He was contacted by Leslie Smith with some udated information. Apparently a lawsuit has been filed in Illinois. If anyone knows anything about it, or who filed it, please let me know at lsheets2@wi.rr.com. We are going to get these dirty bastards--and I hope they are ALL reading this post. PS-I did send some information to Leslie Smith about a small refund I received from VSI, along with a letter from J Fazenbaker. Haven't heard back from her yet. I was able to deduct the amount of the scam from my taxes. I hope others followed through on that also.

Larry M.

Last edited by larrym463 on Apr 15, 2014 10:39 AM

Apr 15, 2014

R&R Venture, R&R Venture group has now gone under the name of Cornerstone and are still operating using the same marketing company out of the Atlanta GA area run by Mr. William "Bill"Redford who at one time was partners with Robert "Guy" and Nonna Russell. Seems they are still scamming people, still running their teams all,over the USA.

An update: seems there are numerous Lawenforcement agencies including the F.B.I. Looking into their activities and are close to issuing arrest warrants for the Russell's, B.J. Cooke and some of their team managers who are the real criminals. One thing that has brought this about is the customers calling their credit card fraud divisions and having the CC company get involved by refunding their purchase. It is rumored the FBI Las Vegas division has received over 1,000 complaints on the Russell's which everyone knows will trigger an alert of fraud major scale to the bureau.

Another member of the scam is Mr. Todd Miller from Texas seems he runs a team who was recently in California and has a Detective Cole at the Palo Alto Police Department Fraud Division 650-329-2559 breathing down his neck and the Russell's. Anyone in California who were scammed might call (1) their credit card company fraud department, (2) the FBI in Las Vegas and (3) detective Cole in Palo Alto Police, California.

Something needs to be done to stop this fraud for sure seems when the heat gets to heavy the Russell's just change the name of the company open up under a new name. Remember there is no rental program that pays you 6.5-7 cents per point based on 180,000 to 200,000 points more then most paid for their timeshare it's unrealistic. If you read their contract, it says you will get your FAIR SHARE OF THE POOL which could be $1.00.

SUGGESTION, WHEN CONTACTED BY ANY COMPANY WITH THIS PRODUCT QUESTION IT MOTIVE AND ASK TO SEE PAST RECORDS OF WHOM THEY PAID MONEY TO...PROTECT YOURSELF. IF YOU WERE SCAMMED BY THE RUSSEL's CALL THE THREE SUGGESTIONS ABOVE.

"IF ITS TO. GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS"

boobier wrote:
*** Warning *** Warning *** Warning *** EPS Story to watch.. This is the company the Robert Guy Russell, Nonna Russell & Brandon B.J. Cooke own. Check out the link below.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Time-Share-Investment-No-Vacation-238640891.html?ref=891

James J.
Apr 15, 2014

What are the phone numbers for west bend and Dalifield police and who are the contacts there?

James J.
Apr 16, 2014

Would you like the numbers to turn yourself in too James (Jim) Jones? I have read this post from page 1. Why would you not change your username when you are being called out for being a shill and sticking up for these companies on pages 16-18? Instead of trying to continue to screw with everyone who have been taken from this scam, why don't you do something useful instead of pretending to be someone your not. Your continuing to hurt everyone by your remarks and false hope. If you honestly think you are helping anyone of us out- you shouldn't of worked for the company as you did. Hope none of your information gets put on here because I will be going after you also- helps your not as sly as you think you are.

Carol M.
Apr 17, 2014

Looks like the scammers are starting to sweat.

Don P.
Apr 17, 2014

Thank you Carol M for bringing "James Jones" to our attention. He cannot be trusted?? I know some of the scammers are posing as victims on here that is why we must be aware of what we post publicly. Things are happening and it's getting heated up. Stay tuned to what is coming....Thanks for posting. Rick

Eric J.
May 22, 2014

Looks like the Illinois Attorney General's Office has gotten enough complaints to finally take action. Glad I got the call and was able to provide additional information. Lawsuit being prepared.

John M.
Jun 05, 2014

Cornerstone is now infiltrating Phoenix Metro area of Arizona with meetings at Holiday Inn Express. They call and invite you to a meeting to go over ways to combine all exchanges like RCI and II and also ways to lower maintenance fees. The girl that called only said she was from the Exchange. I called the hotel and found out that is was Cornerstone Entitlements. I read the info on this forum, decided it was a scam, but wanted to see what the offered. We were told in the meeting that this had to do with the court ruling against RCI and other exchanges and that there is now a global point system that we can trade our points and they will cover our maintenance fees. The offer was pretty much as JamesJ406 explained. I asked several times how much it was going to cost and was told it would be taken care of thru the maintenance fees. At the end we were told we would have to pay $94++.++ to VSI and another almost $600 to another company (DSR) or something close. In 6 months, we would get a chack for $13,000 for giving them 200,000 points from our resorts. We told the rep from Coldstone that I had asked several times what it was going to cost. He said not able to take the moneyout of the check that we would have to wait 6 months to receive. He wanted us to take out loans or increase our credit card limits to pay the $10,000+. We declined and left.

Linda P.
Jun 19, 2014

I was in Las Vegas last week 6/12/2014 and went to R&R venture Gp office . Got to see what Sarah looks like. Any way I asked if BJ was in and was told he is in Illinois .She did not want to answer any questions. At the same time I noticed a door open and went over to look in and it is where all the phone solicitors were. Both girls came from behind their desk and yelled not to look or go into that area. It was like 2 cows coming at me , combined weight about 600 lbs . I was told by another person that BJ was either dating or married to an Asian girl and had a house in Vegas . Also the Labor Board was called in to the business and questioned why the phone solicitors were not getting paid. I will be calling the Vegas Labor Board to inform them of the scam. I will post what type of a response I get.

James V.
Jun 19, 2014

BJ is in the Chicago area (according to his Facebook) and engaged to Courtney Mencl. My guess is he is still living close to the Morris/Ottawa, IL area where most of his gang of thieves live and travel from.

John M.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 23, 2014 08:05 PM

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.