Oct 25, 2006

This is our first experience using our time share and we have no idea what to expect. How are the beaches? Are there nice restraunts near by? Can you tell me anything about the area? Thanks for any information.

Val S.
Jan 09, 2007

We stayed here before the Hurricane and it was fabulous. right on a beautiful beach with clear turquise water and soft clean sand . There were good restuarants and only ashort walk to shops nighlife bars and eating places . Our rooms were immaculate and the staff were helpful. I will be going again.

Gens

Jennifer C.
Aug 23, 2007

jenniferc46 wrote:
We stayed here before the Hurricane and it was fabulous. right on a beautiful beach with clear turquise water and soft clean sand . There were good restuarants and only ashort walk to shops nighlife bars and eating places . Our rooms were immaculate and the staff were helpful. I will be going again.

Gens

I'm planning to go to Cancun in October 2007. I would like to know about the Krystal hotel. Is it clean? is the staff polite and helpful? is it close to playas del Carmen? please let me know if you were happy with your staying in this hotel.

Thank you. Carol.

Carol R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.