12 years ago
Oct 30, 2006

By Jessica N.

its generally a full kitchen and 2 full bathrooms

Avatar for Jessica N. Jessica N.

12 years ago
May 11, 2007

By Amanda V.

would you please explain how the time shares works for, such as weekend rates,etc. I have never used our time share (RCI),,,and do not even know where to start. If you can help please do so , if possible or maybe guide me to another source. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance re: this matter...ASV

10 years ago
Apr 25, 2009

By Marty F
RedWeek.com Team

amandav28 wrote:
would you please explain how the time shares works for, such as weekend rates,etc. I have never used our time share (RCI),,,and do not even know where to start. If you can help please do so , if possible or maybe guide me to another source. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance re: this matter...ASV

Hi Amanda,

You might check directly with your resort. If your week is banked with RCI you will need to go to RCI to exchange. I might also recommend that you post in another area of the forums which is for more general questions about timeshares instead of your particular timeshare, http://www.redweek.com/forums/ You will have a lot of knowledgeable timeshare owners that can be of great help to you.

Thanks, Marty

RedWeek.com Team

10 years ago
Apr 26, 2009

page 1 of 1

«  prev page    next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free