General Discussion

Redweek just keeps getting better and better ...

Nov 06, 2006

In my opinion Redweek is the best timeshare site on the internet. Now with the forums added, any question(s) anyone may have concerning timesharing can be answered. I've like Redweek from it's inception with it's ease of surfing the different areas and it's ease of placing an ad, not to speak of the fantastic reviews. I just love this site.

P.S. No, I do not work for Redweek :o).

R P.
Dec 19, 2006

Except for the fact that they want me to pay $15 to make an offer to buy a timeshare!!

But at least the forum is a step in the right direction, if they keep it up and get as good as tug< I might just join! It still kills me to have to pay to offer to BUY a timeshare, though!

Helen P.
Dec 20, 2006

You don't actually pay Redweek to make an offer on a timeshare, you pay Redweek to get information from the seller or renter.

helen397 wrote:
Except for the fact that they want me to pay $15 to make an offer to buy a timeshare!!

But at least the forum is a step in the right direction, if they keep it up and get as good as tug< I might just join! It still kills me to have to pay to offer to BUY a timeshare, though!

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.