Olympia Vacation Owners

Sale of Time Share

Nov 08, 2006

I am interested in selling a time share in Oconomowoc, Olympia Village to be exact.

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to reach the most people.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Holly K.
Nov 11, 2006

Hi Holly, We would like you to consider adding your resale on RedWeek.com. We reach a great deal of potential buyers and we also send posting notification emails to interested buyers when you post your timeshare to that particular resort. Here is a list of our fees http://www.redweek.com/pricing-and-details We hope you will give us a try! Marty RedWeek.com

Marty F
Mar 30, 2008

I would be interested in purchasing this time share, but I have not figured out which buttons to actually click, now that I found the week in Olympia Vacation

Sara T.
Mar 31, 2008

sarat26 wrote:
I would be interested in purchasing this time share, but I have not figured out which buttons to actually click, now that I found the week in Olympia Vacation

Hi Sara,

You will need to contact the owner of the posting directly. You can send an e-mail inquiry in the "Details & Contact" section of any posting page. Membership is required. Membership is $9.99 for a 6 month membership or $14.99 for a 12 month membership.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.