This browser is a few years old, so parts of this page won’t lay
out correctly. Everything still works — updating your browser
restores the full design.
Has anyone advertised in TIMESHARING TODAY magazine with success
Dave L.
Wondering if it's worth it to post my timeshare for sale in timesharing today. It's old school print advertising but if it works who cares...
Marie M.
I am a member of a timeshare owners group and some of our members have sold their weeks through ads in Timesharing Today Magazine. But then again, others had no luck. I guess it depends a lot upon the desirability of the week, and the asking price.
It is also quite expensive to advertise in TST. I wish they would lower their prices. For an additional fee, the ad can also run simultaneously on their web site. But IMHO their web site is not very user-friendly.
Our members have received a far greater number of inquiries from ads placed here at Redweek.com. The pictures and reviews (if favorable!) are a great help to potential buyers.