The Villas at Polo Towers

tower 1,2 and 3

Nov 18, 2006

the villas are tower three and the suites are one and two.. the deference is quite noticeable .. the third tower[villas ] is the newer of the three and has more upscale furniture and such.. and yes i believe is better sound proofing..with that the annual hoa fees are greater but i feel is well worth it.. i like the location easy to get to everything walking or monorail ride.. i have been a owner for a number of years and really no disappointed ..

Les S.
May 09, 2007

I agree with doc662 concerning the upscale Villas. I have seen some confusion with the Suites (towers 1 & 2). There is a world of difference and the Villas really deserves the five star rating.

The location between the MGM and Planet Hollywood (formally the Aladdin) right on the strip is hard to beat.

It is unfortunate that the 19th floor is no longer in operation, but the is no shortage of lounges and night life nearby. After all, this is Vegas, Baby!!! Enjoy.

H Lee B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.