Island Village Club

We Own at Island Village.

Hi, We own at Island Village. We live in Whistler, BC Canada. We're interested in talking to other owners. ChrisG

Helpful? 0 0

chrisg37 wrote:
Hi, We own at Island Village. We live in Whistler, BC Canada. We're interested in talking to other owners. ChrisG
Is this location near yours? CCALLE ITALIA Nº 4 ,SAN EUGENIO ALTOOSTA ADEJE ,TENERIFE - ESPAÑA

Hi Sorry I don't know the address, we bought 20 years ago and have lived in Canada since the following year. We use it for exchange!

However I can tell you that it is directly (and just) above the water park and sea mammmal show.

OK, I ggogled your address. I think our official address is Av Austria, right next door to Calle Italia.

Last edited by chrisg37 on Mar 10, 2007 03:42 PM


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions