One Beach Street Vallarta

Photo from Where?

Dec 01, 2006

Unclear what resort (time share) or condominium this is about. The photo is not Playa del Sol Centro or Los Muertos. But the ratings comments are about Playa del Sol Centro or Los Muertos. The photo might be Playa del Sol Grande -- don't know. For photos of Centro, go to www.playadelsolpv.com.

Linda J. (Tik) T.
Dec 04, 2006

The resort photos should be Playa del Sol Centro. I've removed a few of the photos. Please let us know if any more are incorrect.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Dec 04, 2006

mfarmer wrote:
The resort photos should be Playa del Sol Centro. I've removed a few of the photos. Please let us know if any more are incorrect.

Thanks, Marty

The big photo on the left is not PDS Centro. The pool at Centro is very small -- maybe 20' by 50'. I looked through my photos today and could find only one, not very good. I will take a couple pictures this morning. (Note: I'm laughing! The picture of the pool on the PDS web site is only a corner with the ocean behind it. Making it seem there might be a big pool and pool area. The patio and pool are pleasant -- has maybe 5-6 tables with chairs, and maybe 10-15 chaise lounges -- than that truly is all it can hold!)

On the right side. Top picture okay -- entrance to PDS Centro. Next photo is not Centro. Again, these may be photos of the pools from PDS Grand.

The third photo is the view of the living room, look through the window with sliding doors to the master bedroom.

THe 4th, 5th and 6th pictures do not look like any of the rooms I have seen at Centro -- and I've seen both one bedroom and two bedroom units.

#4. There are no studios at Centro - and the living/dining area isn't big enough to hold what looks like a king size bed (all beds at PDS Cento are small queens).

#5. And each unit has a hallway leading from the door to the front room/kitchen/dining areas (going past bedrooms and bathrooms).

#6. The bedrooms do not face upon the outside of the building.

#7. The last photo is correct.

Now, one caution -- I have never been in the two penthouse units which are privately owned. But peeking through the entrances (when maids were cleaning), they appear to be similar layout to other units -- just more floor space and balconies. Those units are available only through private rental (although there is a rumor that one of them is for sale).

Tik

Linda J. (Tik) T.

Last edited by lindat70 on Dec 04, 2006 06:26 AM

Dec 04, 2006

I have removed some more of the photos. We'd rather have the correct photos then a number of "possible" photos.

Thanks so much for all your help!

Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.