This browser is a few years old, so parts of this page won’t lay
out correctly. Everything still works — updating your browser
restores the full design.
I just got an RCI match here. Has anyone been there?
Eileen K.
deborah988 wrote:
I just got an RCI match here. Has anyone been there?
We haven't booked anything because we are in the process of receiving a contract with RCI But I wonder how long it took to make a match with the Sanctum, is it difficult to book because I am interested in London accommodations.
Deborah M.
I've been trying to get a London exchange through RCI for about 6 years. I think this may have matched because the resort is fairly new on the system and the February week is not exactly prime tourist weather.
eileenk27 wrote:
deborah988 wrote:
I just got an RCI match here. Has anyone been there?
We haven't booked anything because we are in the process of receiving a contract with RCI But I wonder how long it took to make a match with the Sanctum, is it difficult to book because I am interested in London accommodations.