Eagle Point Resort

How far from the slopes?

Dec 11, 2006

Is this a fitting place for me with my son and a friend (teenagers)?? It needs to be in close proximity to the slopes.

Kate F.
Feb 19, 2007

Do you have to take a shuttle to the slopes? Is it closer to vail village or lionshead? If a shuttle is needed, is it complimentary? Will the shuttle take you to other locations? How frequently do the the shuttles recycle? Is the walk to the shuttle stop a long one?

Sanjay mishra M.
Sep 17, 2007

It is near Cascade Village lift, but this lift isn't always running, and there isn't much to do in Cascade Village anyway. The free resort shuttle takes you only to Lionshead village (which is closer than Vail Village) which is about a mile or so. The free resort shuttle leaves from the resort parking lot (15 feet from entrance to building). Vail also has a free transportation service, so getting from one place to another is very easy, especially from Lionshead. If you didn't want to take the resort ski shuttle for some reason (like maybe going out on the town after the resort shuttle stops running), there is a stop for Vail's free transportation near the resort (at the base of Matterhorn road). This could easily be walked (although I wouldn't want to do it in ski boots carrying skis).

Mike M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.