Hanalei Bay Resort

lock offs?

Dec 13, 2006

I am interested in a 2 bed unit, but am wondering if it is possible to lockoff and rent one side?

Robert P.
Aug 16, 2007

Yes, it is possible to do this. There are two doors for the door between the masterbed room/bath side and the one-bedroom/kitchen, family room/queen murphy bed side. There would be excellent privacy and each unit has its own door. We own 2, 2-bedroom units so we know this is possible.

Dale N.
Oct 09, 2007

dalen19 wrote:
Yes, it is possible to do this. There are two doors for the door between the masterbed room/bath side and the one-bedroom/kitchen, family room/queen murphy bed side. There would be excellent privacy and each unit has its own door. We own 2, 2-bedroom units so we know this is possible.

i am trying to get a 2/2 in trade with interval international. i have several weeks at tahoe and we want to go back to HB

M W.
Oct 09, 2007

mark2136 wrote:
dalen19 wrote:

i am trying to get a 2/2 in trade with interval international. i have several weeks at tahoe and we want to go back to HB

Is it possible to rent each side seperately? Will the resort arrange that or how does it work? Thanks

Robert P.
Oct 09, 2007

yes. you can arrange it or they can. if they do-they charge service fee and no garuntee of renting.

you can simply rent out one side and not the other...

contact resort for extra que.

M W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.