Dec 13, 2006

Is it near Tucson or Phoneix?

David C.
Dec 19, 2006

Phoenix. About a 2 hour drive north.

Steve H.
Jan 10, 2007

Up in the Red Rocks country, we don't like to consider being near ANY big metro area like Tucson or Phoenix. This region is unique. We are 45 minutes away from skiing in Flagstaff, 45 minutes away from bouldering and antiquing in Prescott (Money Magazine's best place to live for small towns), and 2 hours away from the shopping malls and deserts of Phoenix. But why leave the most beautiful place in the world (Sedona) for any of this?

Dave J.

Last edited by davej36 on Jan 10, 2007 02:07 PM

Feb 04, 2007

Flagstaff and the surrounding towns like Cottonwood, Winslow, etc are very different but very interesting and worth the side trips. Sedona is beautiful but very commercial and its nice to go somewhere mopre ordinary and low key, too. There's lots to see.

Catharine M.
Oct 02, 2011

Following up, We bought in 2004 and have NEVER been able to get a week here!! And I bet they are still selling weeks although it is oversold. Don't waste your money-you can rent a week for less than the amount it would cost to pay for it each year and pay the exorbinant fees.

Catharine M.
Apr 09, 2014

Absolutely true. DO NOT BUY OR UPGRADE OR BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD. Like druggies, if their lips are moving, they are lying. And I have the ten years of never getting into the time share I bought here to prove what I say.

Catharine M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.