Tahiti Village

TV promo add

Dec 21, 2006

Saw it only once. Complimentary accomodations? Was too busy to record phone number. Please asvise. Thanks

Nick S.
Jan 03, 2007

nicks40 wrote:
Saw it only once. Complimentary accomodations? Was too busy to record phone number. Please asvise. Thanks
the phone number is 877-834-2790 x3000 and ask for melissa

Melissa G.
Jan 31, 2007

I didn't have any problems. I left info requested and they called us back the next morning.

P. M.
Feb 08, 2007

Seen a ad around Oct of 2006, for 99 dollars you got to choose a hotel, out of a list of certain ones, and you got 4 days and 3 nights free and besides the 99 dollars you had to go to a scheduled event to learn more about their timeshare, has anyone else did this promotion? Because things are not at all the same now the dates are getting closer. Has anyone else have this problem?

Connie B.
Mar 20, 2007

YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GO TO A SALES PRESENTATION WHEN YOU GET FREE ROOMS. WHATS THE PROBLEM?

connieb78 wrote:
Seen a ad around Oct of 2006, for 99 dollars you got to choose a hotel, out of a list of certain ones, and you got 4 days and 3 nights free and besides the 99 dollars you had to go to a scheduled event to learn more about their timeshare, has anyone else did this promotion? Because things are not at all the same now the dates are getting closer. Has anyone else have this problem?

William K.
Jul 28, 2007

with the pormotion, you do not stay at Tahiti village. We did this package in 2006, and rec'd free accomodtions, some free food, some free slot play and had a fun and romantic weekend. we stayed at the Frontier - yuck! Once you see the difference btw where they put you up and the Tahiti Village, you want to buy! (of course that is the point, from their point of view!)

Karen
Sep 28, 2007

karenc313 wrote:
with the pormotion, you do not stay at Tahiti village. We did this package in 2006, and rec'd free accomodtions, some free food, some free slot play and had a fun and romantic weekend. we stayed at the Frontier - yuck! Once you see the difference btw where they put you up and the Tahiti Village, you want to buy! (of course that is the point, from their point of view!)
We did this free package 2 years ago and did indeed buy into Tahiti Village. We just returned from our second time staying there and it is fabulous. The place is great, the people are very accomodating, and when you go back every year you can do an ownere update and wind up with all kinds of free things again, eg. 2 shows, 2 buffets, 1 toue and these wewe all for 3 people each. Plus you can buy tickets for other shows, attractions, buffets there cheeper than you can find them anywhere. This is undoubtly one of the best purchases that my wife and I have ever bought

Richard B.
Apr 24, 2008

richardb412 wrote:
karenc313 wrote:
We did this free package 2 years ago and did indeed buy into Tahiti Village. We just returned from our second time staying there and it is fabulous. The place is great, the people are very accomodating, and when you go back every year you can do an ownere update and wind up with all kinds of free things again, eg. 2 shows, 2 buffets, 1 toue and these wewe all for 3 people each. Plus you can buy tickets for other shows, attractions, buffets there cheeper than you can find them anywhere. This is undoubtly one of the best purchases that my wife and I have ever bought

My husband & I just bought at Tahiti VIllage & we are also very happy & satisfied that we bought! We have a float, even years. We retire in 2 years, so we are looking forward to using our timeshare more. Tahiti VIllage is expanding & when they are completed with all the phases, it'll be 1 million sq ft with several buildings 5-12 stories high! They also opened Tahiti Joes restaurant & lounge which is open 24 hours. Great place to spend a vacation!

Jan U.

Last edited by janu6 on Apr 24, 2008 01:56 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.