The Gardens at West Maui

This is a great resort

Dec 29, 2006

People overlook the smaller resorts, which is too bad because I prefer staying at a resort where I do not have to battle for a chaise lounge or sit in a hot tub with a crowd of people I don't know.

This resort is surrounded by the most gorgeous homes you have ever seen and is in one of the most expensive areas on Maui, and is across from Napili Beach, yet I have been unable to sell our annual use week in our one bedroom, two bath, the largest unit in the complex. We may have to buy another week for our family because we just want something bigger and were looking at Hono Koa and a few others that have two bedrooms. We can't buy anything bigger until we sell this one.

Sun or Snow T.
Mar 06, 2007

Hello,

As the resort is in Kapalua, are there any golf privileges at the Kapalua courses? Also, what are the possible weeks available?

Ervin B.
Mar 06, 2007

ervinb2 wrote:
Hello,

As the resort is in Kapalua, are there any golf privileges at the Kapalua courses? Also, what are the possible weeks available?

Hello,

We allow our members to post their own units for rent, sale, and exchange on our Web site, so we do not currently have any inventory other than what you see posted. If you would like to be notified as new postings are added, select "Be notified of new postings" from the box on the top right side of the resort's page.

You can also post a RedWish to ask other members of the community if they have what you are looking for. Just go to the following link:

http://www.redweek.com/member/account/add_redwish/?m=csrwish

Hopefully, some of the owners can help you with your golf question.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Mar 08, 2007

Club Regency of Marco Island is also a great resort. Small, but great. Three buildings, all two story. Never crowded, 100' from the beach. Very nice pool w/hot tub, club house, gas grills, etc. Of Buildings C, D and E, only E is beachfront. "E" has only 16 units, 8 up & 8 down. Inside parking. Very nicely furnished Units.

Only problem is Hilton Management, which is very unresponsive to owners questions and maintainance fees keep going up, up, up. Otherwise, very nice.

Jon S.
Mar 09, 2007

ervinb2 wrote:
Hello,

Our week is a float week, so you can use it weeks 1-50. I don't know about the golf course; it is surrounded by the course, buildings two and three border the golfcourse, but I have no idea if ownership gets discounts for golfing there.

Sun or Snow T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.