Kaanapali Beach Club

Condo owner perks??

Dec 31, 2006

When we purchased our timeshare, we were told that we could either purchase the family plan for breakfast (something like $75.00) and there was some deal for parking. What is the current situation for owners?

Sally L.
Jan 07, 2007

We were there last May and they did away with the $75 deal. The price was a per person per day price. We did not take part in that. I do understand they have moved the breakfast indoors and now have made to order omlets.

Duane N.
Feb 10, 2007

duanen3 wrote:
We were there last May and they did away with the $75 deal. The price was a per person per day price. We did not take part in that. I do understand they have moved the breakfast indoors and now have made to order omlets.
It seems Sunterra is making quiye a few changes, what about the parking.

Gordy V.
Feb 10, 2007

sallyl20 wrote:
When we purchased our timeshare, we were told that we could either purchase the family plan for breakfast (something like $75.00) and there was some deal for parking. What is the current situation for owners?
We just returned from three weeks there. The charge is $8 for breakfast as long as you purchase at least three. If you do not buy at least three, the cost is $12 per person. I'm not sure of the child cost. Although this is more expensive than the old program, the breakfast is much better. You can have omelets made to order. As an owner, you shouldn't have to pay for parking.

Maurice K.
Mar 02, 2007

sallyl20 wrote:
last april when we were there..the fee was up to &85 for the food at breakfast...they still have a comp welcome buffet where you sit down with salespeople to coordinate your activities and sign you up for sunterra meeting..to get you to buy nore..the parking is free

Michaele H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.