Jan 03, 2007

My family loves to travel to the caribbean and loves to visit resorts with lots of activities. Does anyone have any suggestions. We own an RCI points week and would like to use that at a place that has alot of social events.

Randy D.
Jan 03, 2007

This is a new resort outside of Cancun. It is an RCI points resort, but is not in last years resort directory. It is in the online directory for a points search #8690. The city address is Puerto Morelos.

I stayed for one week during August of 2006. GREAT PLACE if you don't want to be in the Cancun Hotel Zone.

They have great activities directors and a friendly staff. Offer excursions to Cancun nightlife, ruins exploration, etc. Offer nightly entertainment. If you have young children they also have a great center for this. You can find several reviews on travelocity. This is how I came upon this resort.

We are "weeks" owners so are not eligible to trade here.

If you have any specific questions, please ask. Also, can you give me the names and locations of favorable resorts that you have stayed at recently. Thanks.

Ann C.

Last edited by umfleea on Jan 03, 2007 09:02 PM

Feb 09, 2007

umfleea wrote:
This is a new resort outside of Cancun. It is an RCI points resort, but is not in last years resort directory. It is in the online directory for a points search #8690. The city address is Puerto Morelos.

I stayed for one week during August of 2006. GREAT PLACE if you don't want to be in the Cancun Hotel Zone.

They have great activities directors and a friendly staff. Offer excursions to Cancun nightlife, ruins exploration, etc. Offer nightly entertainment. If you have young children they also have a great center for this. You can find several reviews on travelocity. This is how I came upon this resort.

We are "weeks" owners so are not eligible to trade here.

If you have any specific questions, please ask. Also, can you give me the names and locations of favorable resorts that you have stayed at recently. Thanks.

Did you upgrade to the Platinum Club? Is that available RCI members? I heard that you get better rooms, etc. with the Platinum Club. Do you know how much this costs? Thanks

Pat R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.