Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

About selling timeshare.

I am looking to sell my timeshare and I am wondering I am just going to pay the $300 closing fee and $300 title fee or are there any more hidden fees I need to be aware of. I just want to make sure I am reading things correctly before I list it. I don't want any surprises to come up to where I would need to come up with more money.

Helpful? 0 0

What company will be doing your closing?

The answer is there should be no other hidden fees other than the closing costs.

Dpesnt redweek do closing ? That is how i thought i read it? For $300

jayjay wrote:
What company will be doing your closing?

The answer is there should be no other hidden fees other than the closing costs.

Yes, Redweek is affiliated with American Title, but I don't know what their url (address) is. Go to help (upper right hand corner) and email Redweek. They will contact you with info on closing.

Closing costs are typically paid by the buyer although everything is subject to negotiation.

john1671 wrote:
Closing costs are typically paid by the buyer although everything is subject to negotiation.

Thank you. Have you sold on here before?


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions