La Costa Beach Club Resort

LaCosta Reopens

Jan 14, 2007

LaCosta Beach Club has just reopened its doors ... a whole new resort !!!

This resort suffered damage during Wilma, and was closed for over one year while the resort was completely renovated.

This is not a high brow high rise sort of place. It is quiet, relaxing, much room to roam. 300 feet of private beach, lots of friendly staff.

I was told by a General Manager that has been all over the SE Florida hotel and resort area, that my unit, unit 220 is THE closest there is to the beach and ocean.

I prefer to be ON the beach and ocean, not walking distance, not with a far ocean view. If you want to be right ON the Ocean, this is the place for you.

Elizabeth C.
May 24, 2007

We have been checking on-line for reviews on this hotel..We were given a week at this time share for the month of Aug. but have to say that we are a little scared by what we've been hearing.. Anyone out there that may have a positive thing to say about this resort...I am a little bit of a clean freak and have two children..honestly I don't know what to expect. Anyone been there recently..heard there were some renovations done...just minor or major? Please advise...thanks.

Lina D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.