Hotel NYX Cancun

pictures

Jan 15, 2007

As far as I can tell, the 16th and 17th pictures listed on the resorts main page, are NOT of this resort. It actually looks like the Mayan Palace. Someone needs to check it out because it's misleading to people who want to rent there and expect a huge pool area.

Beth F.
Jan 15, 2007

Hi Beth,

Thank you for letting us know about the incorrect photos. I have removed two of them. I hope I deleted the right ones. Please let me know if this is still incorrect.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 15, 2007

Looks great and now nobody is beling misled. Thank you for taking care of this so promptly! Beth Fenton

Beth F.
Feb 03, 2007

Marty, I am a recent owner of the Avalon (purchased in Oct. '06) and have heard distrubing news about Michael Kelly..how is this going to effect the owners? The sales person pointed out specicly that Mr.Kelly and his son were owners of the Avalon properties and asked us if we knew of the Avanti line of cars which he owns, and pointed out that his son runs the new nightclub "The City," also when we were picked up from the airport, the driver took us by the massive Puerto complex that Mr. Kelly is building. This information was given to us so that we would be asured of Mr. Kelly's commitment to the Avalon owners. I have reservations for April and am very concerned. Thank you for any insight or help that you can share. Cam Yeagley

Cam Y.
Feb 03, 2007

Hi, we are also owners of the Avalon and were wonderfing what you are talking about. We haven't heard anything concerning this Mr. Kelly. Could you please shed some light on what situation you are referring to? Thanks, Beth

camy wrote:
Marty, I am a recent owner of the Avalon (purchased in Oct. '06) and have heard distrubing news about Michael Kelly..how is this going to effect the owners? The sales person pointed out specicly that Mr.Kelly and his son were owners of the Avalon properties and asked us if we knew of the Avanti line of cars which he owns, and pointed out that his son runs the new nightclub "The City," also when we were picked up from the airport, the driver took us by the massive Puerto complex that Mr. Kelly is building. This information was given to us so that we would be asured of Mr. Kelly's commitment to the Avalon owners. I have reservations for April and am very concerned. Thank you for any insight or help that you can share. Cam Yeagley

Beth F.
Feb 04, 2007

camy wrote:

Hi Cam,

I'm sorry but we aren't directly affiliated with any of the timeshares so unfortunately can't offer you any insight or help concerning Mr. Kelly. We hope other owners, like yourself, will be able to answer your questions.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Feb 13, 2009

Cam, me and my significant other purchase at the Avalon in 2004, last year in 2008 was the first time we had a chance to stay on the resort side, we returned several time but was always put on the Hotel side. We were very disappointed, the decor was very bland, and the room look nothing like the model was saw 4 years earlier. We met with one of the sales representive over on the island at the Les Mejueres and he told us that the owner was in some kind of trouble in the states and that the big property they are developing in downtown Cancun was made available to several other developers in order to complete the project and that is why the Avalon property looked uncared for. Infact, the entire property was somber. Initially the property was exclusively Avalon but now there is suppose to be several different properties in that location, so we are not sure what is really going on. But we are hopeful to sell this property in the near future.

Good luck!

Vivian W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.