Club Privilege du Mont-Tremblant

Club Privilege du Mont-Tremblant

Jan 15, 2007

Does anyone have any recent information on Club Privilege? I have been trying unsuccessfully to find pictures or recent user reviews of the accomodations, location, proximity to the slopes and restaurants, shopping, etc. I did read on one website that the building consists of 12 recently converted apartments and that an additional building was built with an additional 12 units. Also, I read that another building was under construction. Has anyone been here recently? Any info would be appreciated.

Jane P.
Jan 17, 2007

jamaparker wrote:
Does anyone have any recent information on Club Privilege? I have been trying unsuccessfully to find pictures or recent user reviews of the accomodations, location, proximity to the slopes and restaurants, shopping, etc. I did read on one website that the building consists of 12 recently converted apartments and that an additional building was built with an additional 12 units. Also, I read that another building was under construction. Has anyone been here recently? Any info would be appreciated.

I have also been trying to get some info on this location. There was one review which is not very positive as to the sparse nature of the furnishings and that it is in an isolated location. However I understand that Tremblant Village is great and the atmosphere is a "ski experience". This is not a luxury site compared to some of the others in the area. I also would like to hear form anyone who has ever been there.

Maryanne F.
Feb 08, 2007

mary_anne wrote:
jamaparker wrote:

I have also been trying to get some info on this location. There was one review which is not very positive as to the sparse nature of the furnishings and that it is in an isolated location. However I understand that Tremblant Village is great and the atmosphere is a "ski experience". This is not a luxury site compared to some of the others in the area. I also would like to hear form anyone who has ever been there.

[A reuben-] I have a timeshare here 2 weeks. There are 2 main property sites. One property is right in the old village of Tremblant (about 5 minutes from the hill) opposite a Lac Moore I think and the other property is newly built and a couple of miles away from the village. There is a small outdoor pool and private beach area. We have a 2 bedroom unit that has an upstairs bedroom and a lower floor kitchen bedroom bathroom. The furnishings are basic but the units are clean and maintained. I think they still have some units in an apartment building that is used for RCI exchange. It's a very popular area because of Mont Tremblant and the golf courses located in and around Mont Tremblant.

Reuben A.
Apr 14, 2007

jamaparker wrote:

hi,

i own there and sent one of my employee there in march 2007 she loved it!!! it is about a four minutes drive to the ski hills. the accommodations are very nice and is well located.also prices are REASONABLE THERE COMPARE TO EVERY WHERE ELSE PLUS you get a full kitchen, living room, etc...

Darquise L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.