Jan 21, 2007

Looking for anyone who might have stayed at this resort to get information from regarding quality of this resort. I have read 2 very negative reviews and wonder if anyone has had a positive experience.

Barbara H.
Mar 14, 2007

barbara1524 wrote:
Looking for anyone who might have stayed at this resort to get information from regarding quality of this resort. I have read 2 very negative reviews and wonder if anyone has had a positive experience.

Just wondering if you receives any responses regarding the Blue Paradise Resort (aka Blue Paradise or Hotetur). I'm looking to exchange my timeshare and am in the same boat as far as seeing the negative responses.

Thank you.

Sandy A.
Mar 14, 2007

sandya26 wrote:
barbara1524 wrote:

Just wondering if you receives any responses regarding the Blue Paradise Resort (aka Blue Paradise or Hotetur). I'm looking to exchange my timeshare and am in the same boat as far as seeing the negative responses.

Thank you.

Have not heard anything back, but I'm going there 3/24-3/31. Will let you know my experience when I return if you are still interested.

Barbara H.
Apr 22, 2007

barbara1524 wrote:
sandya26 wrote:
barbara1524 wrote:

Thank you.

Have not heard anything back, but I'm going there 3/24-3/31. Will let you know my experience when I return if you are still interested.

Michelle P.
Apr 22, 2007

barbara1524 wrote:
sandya26 wrote:
barbara1524 wrote:

Thank you.

Hi We will be travelling to Cancun and possibly staying at this resort.(Myself, husband and 2 children (9 and 16) Please send me your thoughts Thanks

Michelle P.
Apr 23, 2007

sandya26 wrote:
barbara1524 wrote:

Thank you.

I don't know why anyone would give this resort a bad rating, as it was very pleasant, friendly and efficient. Though not top end, the rooms were more than adequate as was the food. I stayed in two different (due to extending my stay) and both were very clean, plenty of hot water and well-functioning air conditioning. Note that I was in a 1-bdrm unit vs a hotel room, but those I spoke with in hotel rooms were equally pleased. Yes, the beach was in shade from the building by late afternoon but by then you were ready to have some relief from the sun! Another positive was the location that was away from the center of the hotel zone and therefore much quieter and free from the hassle of vendors. Let me know if you need any other information.

Barbara H.
May 05, 2007

barbara1524 wrote:
sandya26 wrote:
barbara1524 wrote:

Thank you.

I don't know why anyone would give this resort a bad rating, as it was very pleasant, friendly and efficient. Though not top end, the rooms were more than adequate as was the food. I stayed in two different (due to extending my stay) and both were very clean, plenty of hot water and well-functioning air conditioning. Note that I was in a 1-bdrm unit vs a hotel room, but those I spoke with in hotel rooms were equally pleased. Yes, the beach was in shade from the building by late afternoon but by then you were ready to have some relief from the sun! Another positive was the location that was away from the center of the hotel zone and therefore much quieter and free from the hassle of vendors. Let me know if you need any other information.

My family and I will be there June 30. I will like to know how are the activities from the resort. Is the food good? Do they have a good variety? How about transportation to and from tourist attraction? Any information will be appreciated. Thank you

Evelith O.
Oct 12, 2007

barbara1524 wrote:
sandya26 wrote:
barbara1524 wrote:

Thank you.

Where is the resort located in the hotel zone, I have not been able to see what end of the blvd. it is located. we fly out in the morning and and trying to get our bearing. thanks

Craig M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.