Feb 16, 2007

I don't know how Ski Side Village can even be marketed since it has been in the courts for years and now some owners are getting action to quiet titles on their previously owned properties which were sold at an upset tax sale

Russell D.
Mar 07, 2008

russelld29 wrote:
I don't know how Ski Side Village can even be marketed since it has been in the courts for years and now some owners are getting action to quiet titles on their previously owned properties which were sold at an upset tax sale
Hi, I recently received a week timeshare as a gift for our vacation this June and the only place available on the east coast was Ski Side Village. Today I came across some reviews that were horrible and in trying to reach the resort I came across your comment. I am wondering what is the deal with this place? My sister who is joining me on vacation tried calling them and the phone number was disconnected, and every time I try it is busy. Please reply with any information you have. We have reservations for June 14 2008. Thank you.

Frances G.
Mar 08, 2008

francesg33 wrote:
russelld29 wrote:
Hi, I recently received a week timeshare as a gift for our vacation this June and the only place available on the east coast was Ski Side Village. Today I came across some reviews that were horrible and in trying to reach the resort I came across your comment. I am wondering what is the deal with this place? My sister who is joining me on vacation tried calling them and the phone number was disconnected, and every time I try it is busy. Please reply with any information you have. We have reservations for June 14 2008. Thank you.

Russell D.
Mar 08, 2008

russelld29 wrote:
francesg33 wrote:
russelld29 wrote:
I still can not tell you what is going on with Ski Side Village. It has changed hads so many times its pathetic. I guess you can still go there and stay as its still in RCI'S Exhcange Book. I would contact them directly to see if you can stay or not. the last contact I had with the courts was an action to quiet title on my time share week which had been sold for taxes years ago. Good luck with your exchange RussDy

Russell D.
Mar 17, 2008

francesg33 wrote:
russelld29 wrote:

Pete P.
Mar 17, 2008

francesg33 wrote:
russelld29 wrote:
Replying to you with some possible help for you: Please call this number (215-635-3208). His name is Ivan KROUK. He is the custodian for SKI SIDE VILLAGE. He should be able to help you.

Pete P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.