Villa features question -- "lockoff"?

Forum: Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

page 1 of 1

«  prev page    next page  »

Message Author

By Marc S.

Villa features question -- "lockoff"?

We traded for a 2 bedroom Villa at Surf club; can anyone confirm whether all of the two bedroom units there are "lockoffs". Our friends can't go and we are considering options for the studio side that will now go unused. But we need to make sure there is separate access and the people on the 800 phone don't really know much about the property. Any help greatly appreciated!

12 years ago
Feb 19, 2007

By Matt Y.

YES, ALL 2 BR UNITS INCLUDE A 1 BR LOCK OFF UNIT AND 1BR MASTER SUITE.

12 years ago
Feb 21, 2007

By Jean D.

marc340 wrote:
We traded for a 2 bedroom Villa at Surf club; can anyone confirm whether all of the two bedroom units there are "lockoffs". Our friends can't go and we are considering options for the studio side that will now go unused. But we need to make sure there is separate access and the people on the 800 phone don't really know much about the property. Any help greatly appreciated!
yes lock off is seperate access. same thing happened to us. friends couldn't go so we deposited the lock off with interval

12 years ago
Mar 24, 2007

By Paula H.

It should be noted that in the 3-bedroom units, the 2nd bedroom cannot be locked off from the main unit. The 3rd bedroom is separate, though.

10 years ago
Jul 19, 2008

By Deb B.

Does the 3 R.D. bedroom have a blow dryer and kitchen sink, coffe pot, refrigerator? Thanks Dbuono51@Gmail .Com

2 months ago
Feb 27, 2019

By Pam R.

Yes, the 3 bedroom has all the same as the 2 bedroom units...full kitchen and appliances. Not sure about the hairdryer since I always bring my own, but I don't see why it wouldn't have it. If not, I'm sure you can request one from house keeping.

1 month ago
Mar 28, 2019

page 1 of 1

«  prev page    next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free