Timeshare Companies

Omega Marketing Solutions any one had dealings with them?

Sep 23, 2011

Change to another bank and forget the torture of their investigations, That's crap

Ellen B.
Mar 11, 2013

OMEGA ONE IS ONE BIG RIP OFF! They took me for about $3,000 dollars not worth the time on them he over billed me and refuse to pay me back he gave all kinds of excuses why he couldn't On top of it all he starts to be little me

Keith R.
Mar 11, 2013

Don't trust this company Does anyone know if there is any class action suits against these DIRT BAGS! Please contact me genesishawaii@yahoo.com Keith

Keith R.
Mar 21, 2013

I signed up with Omega Marketing Solutions back in 2008, I paid $998 for them to sell my timeshare. For well over a year they answered my calls and were very nice about helping, although I only ever spoke with the "receptionist." Of course, my timeshare never sold and the company seems to have disappeared. I would like to file an official report with all those interested to get these scam artists and hopefully some of our money back. I still have all of my paperwork for legal purposes. Anyone else ready to fight back?

Ivy G.
Aug 16, 2013

There are apparently many victims of this timeshare scammer including myself. Is there any way to initiate a class action lawsuit against this company? I lost $999. With court costs and lawyers fees I'm not sure any law firm would initiate litigation.

Fred P.
Aug 16, 2013

fredp116 wrote:
There are apparently many victims of this timeshare scammer including myself. Is there any way to initiate a class action lawsuit against this company? I lost $999. With court costs and lawyers fees I'm not sure any law firm would initiate litigation.

Rather than initiate a lawsuit, a better bet would be to report OMS to the Attorney-General where OMS is located. You might even want to file a complaint with the A-G where you live as well as where the timeshare is located.

If you search these forums, you might find a pinned thread with Attorneys-General info.

But you are correct in saying that court costs and legal fees would make a lawsuit not worthwhile. Therefore, watch out for some of these so-called legal firms that contact people in situations like yours and say they will start a class action suit but then they ask for an upfront fee.

Lance C.
Sep 17, 2013

Be careful people. I did my research on that company and they are as much of a scam as the ones we have already lost money too. Read about them at this link. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/audit-recovery-systems-boca-raton-florida-c373327.html

Be careful, and best of luck.

Ivy G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.