Mar 03, 2007

Can anyone advise a closing company to use. I've sold my timeshare and can't seem to get a response from timeshareclosing.com

Thanks

Pete P.
Mar 03, 2007

www.timesharetransfer.com is a company many timeshare owners use. They are very professional. You can check their closing costs on their website.

Redweek uses American Title. I haven't been able to find an internet address for them, but you can go to the help section to find out about them.

R P.
Mar 03, 2007

Thank you. Is it true that if I sell my timeshare privately that Marriott has first right of refusal and that I have to wait 30 days to close for them to review?

Sounds fishy. Any help is appreciated.

jayjay wrote:
www.timesharetransfer.com is a company many timeshare owners use. They are very professional. You can check their closing costs on their website.

Redweek uses American Title. I haven't been able to find an internet address for them, but you can go to the help section to find out about them.

Pete P.
Mar 03, 2007

jayjay wrote:

The web address for First American is https://vacationfirst.firstam.com/

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 03, 2007 05:00 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.