Casa Dorada San Lucas Bay

Is this a good place for kids 6. 11. 14, 16

Mar 03, 2007

Please let me know if this is a good family friendly place for kids.

Dana Y.
Mar 06, 2007

We went in June, and it was a real hang out for the young drinking crowd, I thought. Kids will like it. They just installed beds on the beach and around the pool, and the young set seem to love it. It seemed like a real teens and twenties place to me. Party city in the evening and at night...but at least the sliding glass doors are pretty soundproof.

Sue H.
Jul 13, 2007

I believe sueh 109 answered your question pretty well. It's not a good place for young children. I have a place next door at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos (Blanco). It's much quieter and more family oriented. They have organized children’s activities every day. So stay at Pueblo Bonito Blanco----and if you really want to get into the party scene all you have to do is walk next door

George D.
Jul 21, 2007

danay6 wrote:
Please let me know if this is a good family friendly place for kids.

The Bonita is for sure best for kids...we even went there to swim since it is right next door and more upscale than the Melia, and for sure more kid friendly! many pools to choose from and the kids will love it...

Sue H.
Jul 22, 2007

I have four kids, currently 20, 19, 15, & 12. We have spent every Christmas as well as some other weeks here for the last 17 years. I consider it a great place for kids if they're not completley sheltered. Staff loves kids and are very attentive to them.

Larry W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.