Mar 05, 2007

Please contact me by phone at 210-825-1066. I would like to get more information about this resort. Thanks

Mayra B.
Jul 11, 2007

bitsyg

mayrab3 wrote:
Please contact me by phone at 210-825-1066. I would like to get more information about this resort. Thanks

Hello I would like to find out more about the resort. I called your number but just rang for now...hope it is ok for me to call.

Marquis H.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 11, 2007 03:18 PM

Apr 05, 2008

mayrab3 wrote:
What kind of information would you like to know? I am a Silverleaf owner and live close to Hill Country. In fact I was just up there today for an "owner's update" which is really to try to sell me another week. I am curious as to why there is such a huge difference in the prices that are offered by the timeshares and what I see on redweek.com

Shawn F.
Jan 14, 2009

Because time share sales are a big ripoff. I knew I should have bought on the secondary market but foolishly bought under pressure. I paid $6,500 in 2007 for a blue week that I will finally use this year for the first time. Every time I go there they tell me I got a great deal. I'm getting back at them a bit at a time. They pay me $150 to listen to the new pitch each time I return. Four visits so far. It almost pays the maintenance fee.

Norm Hershfield

Norman H.

Last edited by normanh28 on Jan 14, 2009 03:28 PM

Jul 08, 2009

Good for you. We got swindled in Wisconsin, the sales man started with there is a problem with you contract. We met with him and he told us we were in a high maintence area Florida. True I get a extra bill, not large but still more than the yearly. He they would buy my Florida back and put us in Los Vegas where it was contracted to be cheaper. 130.00 month for 500,000 points, we believed him, they bought back our Tennessee and left us the Florida, I did not find this out until we got home which was too late to reverse the deal they said. Now we pay 130.00 for Los Vegas and 69.00 for Florida. They also put 20,000 on credit cards, he said it was Wyndham financing at 2.99 percent due to such a large equity we had. We found out when the credit cards arrived it was just a regular credit card going to 14.99 percent interrest in 6 months. We feel so hung, I have called every department I can to try to get all the transaction reversed, they say nothing can be done. Im seriously thinking of taking the loss and just not paying my other portion of time share 300.00 month I will have to eat the 20,000 and that is unfair. They say you can have other couples do a tour and they apply 120.00 to maintenence fees but they have to pay 100.00 to book a hotel room and when they tour they get the 100.00 back, cannot get anyone to do that and anyway my maintenence is 202.00 a month. I have thought about bankrupting on credit cards, its unfair to the credit card companies but I tried to complain to them that the sale was unfair and I did not want it, they said nothing they can do about it I have to pay. I would sale weeks or weekends but in todays ripoffs no one wants to buy they are afraid of a scam, what can we do. I need a lawyer to take them on for me. The money with others to testify the same thing happened to them would probably be a great win for them. I thing as sales agents they should have to tell the truth not mislead us.

Anita F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.