Club de Soleil

How old is the Club de soleil?

Mar 09, 2007

We were planning on booking a week but have read that it is looking it's years and that there is little or no sound proofing. How old is the Club and how well maintained is it?

Frank W.
Apr 27, 2007

I stayed at the Club last year and it didn't seem old besides I stayed at a Marriott in Aruba this year and it looked the same as the Club, it depends on what your looking for. Sound Proofing? I didn't hear anything while I was there

C T.
Jul 12, 2008

frankw56 wrote:
We were planning on booking a week but have read that it is looking it's years and that there is little or no sound proofing. How old is the Club and how well maintained is it?

I phase is nine years old and the other phase is seven years old. They're about a block apart with an apartment complex between them. Located on a broad, 4-lane street, near everything needed. I stayed there in April, 2008. The place was VERY well maintained, and I never heard a sound from any other occupants when we had the balcony doors closed.

Dennis D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.