Villaggio l'Olivara

Villaggio l'Olivara

Apr 09, 2007

Was wondering how you like this resort? Is there easy access into town? If we rent a car, is there parking at the resort? How far is the airport Lamezia Terma from the resort? Should we rent the car at the airport or in Tropea? Do you recommend driving to Sicily...how are the roads? Do all of the shops and restaurants close at mid-day? Thanks so much

Barbara T.
Jun 03, 2008

We are staying in this resort on the first week of October. If anyone has any information they would like to share with us, please let us know.

Thank you, Paula

Paula G.
Jun 26, 2008

barbarat82 wrote:
Was wondering how you like this resort? Is there easy access into town? If we rent a car, is there parking at the resort? How far is the airport Lamezia Terma from the resort? Should we rent the car at the airport or in Tropea? Do you recommend driving to Sicily...how are the roads? Do all of the shops and restaurants close at mid-day? Thanks so much
We are going in October. I have the same questions. Also, I understand there is a $180euro charge /week for food. I don't think we are planning on staying there for dinner every night. What would you recommend?

Patricia D.
Aug 14, 2009

I was wondering if you enjoyed the stay in Villaggio L'Olivara? How close is it to Lamezia Terme?

Tom T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.