May 06, 2007

Good day, Please get back to me if interested in selling as soon as possible with the following info. (i)The final/bottom price of the Timeshare. (ii)Why you are selling the Timeshare. (iii)How long the Timeshare has been for sale. (iv)The condition of the Timeshare,Inside,outside and otherwise. (v)Any other detail you may wish to give. I hope to hear from you soon and Have a good day. Lucas James.

Lucas J.
May 06, 2007

lucasj wrote:
Good day, Please get back to me if interested in selling as soon as possible with the following info. (i)The final/bottom price of the Timeshare. (ii)Why you are selling the Timeshare. (iii)How long the Timeshare has been for sale. (iv)The condition of the Timeshare,Inside,outside and otherwise. (v)Any other detail you may wish to give. I hope to hear from you soon and Have a good day. Lucas James.

Hi Lucas,

In order to inquire about a rental, sale, or exchange offering, you will need to make contact with the owner or agent directly. You can do this through the "Details and Contact" section on any posting page.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.