May 07, 2007

the bar was under construction last may, wondering if it is open at this time, also i notice on the home page that you mention restaurant? the coffee shop was no longer in business during my stay last may. can you tell me a little about what is available this weekend. thank you

Sandee B.
May 07, 2007

sandeeb3 wrote:
the bar was under construction last may, wondering if it is open at this time, also i notice on the home page that you mention restaurant? the coffee shop was no longer in business during my stay last may. can you tell me a little about what is available this weekend. thank you

Hi,

There doesn't seem to be any rentals for this timeshare currently on our website. I'm not sure why that is especially since there are so many resale postings.

The main website for The Americano Beach Resort mentions a Deli shop on site. That must be what they consider a restaurant. I'm sorry I don't have an update on the outside bar. Hopefully, some of the other owners or visitors can answer that question.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.