Southwind II

Beach

May 11, 2007

On most of the reviews I have seen it doesn't talk alot about the beach. Is the beach and water friendly for playing and swimming in? Where can I find pic of the beach?

Teresa J.
Jan 04, 2008

teresaj25 wrote:
On most of the reviews I have seen it doesn't talk alot about the beach. Is the beach and water friendly for playing and swimming in? Where can I find pic of the beach?
A)donc133 there is a beautiful pool and hot tub near units. swim at your own risk. the ocean is just that ,beautiful beach. Too access the beach you have acess too two bikes for free and you can take a cement path over too the beach ,about two blocks, or drive over too the backside of shipyard plant. and there is parking and beach access.

Don C.

Last edited by donc133 on Jan 04, 2008 05:33 PM

Jul 17, 2008

teresaj25 wrote:
The unit that I have listed is 2/10 of a mile from the ocean. You can take a ride on a bike to the beach and even ride on the beach.

Nancy T.

Last edited by nancyt122 on Jul 17, 2008 09:46 AM

Sep 10, 2016

The beach is a pleasant 10 minute walk along a shaded path

Warren V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.