May 31, 2007

were any of the other people who bought misled with stories of grandeur by your sales assoc. because we were. we were told about how if we couldn,t use the red week we bought it could easily rent for a couple of grand because of the lpga tourn. and bike week. that was a total crock , any one else please let me know our sales person who i won't name but his name sounds like hatty was very nice and helpful but i guess that was to be expected he gets paid by commission so just my problem or does any one else feel the same way

Travis B.
Feb 09, 2008

Travis,

We got sold the same bunk last in 5/2007 and have regretted ever since. Well I am trying to rent out our week this year thank God we didn't spend a tremendous amount for every other year. Good luck with your endeavors with Ellington if we can't sell we will probably just exchange for other properties.

Benny

Benny J.
Aug 14, 2008

travisb20 wrote:
were any of the other people who bought misled with stories of grandeur by your sales assoc. because we were. we were told about how if we couldn,t use the red week we bought it could easily rent for a couple of grand because of the lpga tourn. and bike week. that was a total crock , any one else please let me know our sales person who i won't name but his name sounds like hatty was very nice and helpful but i guess that was to be expected he gets paid by commission so just my problem or does any one else feel the same way

Yes, Yes and Yes again. We were told the same thing and when we asked them to rent our unit out for us they gave a name of a place that couldn't help us. We have enjoyed our trips there but the rooms are always dirty. I would like to sell mine but haven't had any luck. They also promised us they would sell it for us. All kinds of promises.

Vera M.
Aug 18, 2008

I called to confirm that I would be there on my week 29 and they told me it was already rented out. They said that I would have to reserve it months ago. Heck, whey did they even assign weeks it you could not rely on the number they give you? The timeshare I traded in, all I had to do was call the week before and let them know for sure I was coming and that was that. We ended up having to buy into an exchange group and then staying in a dump in VA Beach. It was terrible!

Sadie A.
Nov 04, 2008

Hook line and sinker..I not only put a down payment on it I got an equity loan on my homw and paid it off...only used once...paid the extra for another 5 yrs with interval international and now two years later got hit with a finance/maintenance charge and extra $300 then what it was 2 yrs ago qhewn I purchased...how do I get rid of this money drain?

Mj K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.