Jun 04, 2007

We just spent a week at this place. On the positive side, the unit was reasonably clean and the staff was nice and willing to help. But the place needs a lot of upgrading to be called a resort. Everything is old, carpet needs replacing, and it is a bare-bones condo with no extras that most Vegas resorts have. Also the location is adjacent to where homeless are sleeping on the street. I did not feel safe to walk alone along the street. It would not satisfy people who expect a resort atmosphere.

Susan F.
Jan 16, 2008

susanf158 wrote:
We just spent a week at this place. On the positive side, the unit was reasonably clean and the staff was nice and willing to help. But the place needs a lot of upgrading to be called a resort. Everything is old, carpet needs replacing, and it is a bare-bones condo with no extras that most Vegas resorts have. Also the location is adjacent to where homeless are sleeping on the street. I did not feel safe to walk alone along the street. It would not satisfy people who expect a resort atmosphere.
I've stayed at about half the resorts in Vegas, including this one. I have to agree that the amenities are closer to a hotel than a "resort" but it is certainly cleaner than one of the resorts I stayed in last year!! I found it clean and comfortable. The staff was great.

If you spend much time in Vegas walking ANYWHERE along the strip you will find panhandlers, hawkers and homeless people. I've never felt unsafe walking back to this resort, and it was 4:30 am once and I'm a female. I like the location right on the strip and this end of the strip is also going through some major development right now.

Nan H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.