Jun 08, 2007

Anyone going to Cancun please check out the construction and let us know how it seems to be going.

Jack F.
Jul 19, 2008

From the latest information I can find the resort is accepting reservations for stays beginning August 11, 2008. From the photos on the Starwood website it looks like it is going to be fabulous. We'll be staying there in February, 2009 so I'll be sure to post some photos and my review. My sister is going to Cancun in September of this year. I asked her to stop by the Lagunamar and see how much of the resort she can see.

Debra D.
Aug 06, 2008

I was told this week by Starwood the opening will be August 15. I arrive the 16th and will post something after the 23rd.

John T.
Sep 05, 2008

Well.....how was it? Can't wait to hear.

Ilene S.
Feb 09, 2009

When arriving, is there a shuttle service that will run from the airport to the condo? Do you have to request it or do they running hourly? We have never been to Mexico and are concerned about taking a taxi and the expense! Thanks for any info!!

Carolyn D.
Feb 10, 2009

There are no shuttle. You'll need to either arrange for private transporation ahead or use the cancun taxi service. There is always taxi waiting inline for travelers. When arriving at cancun airport (that's not the actual airport name)... line up outside the airport building (pass the timeshare solicitors) and fall inline with other travelers who are waiting for taxi. Taxi are shared with other travelers but I don't remember if the fee are shared. We went in March 2008. I think we paid $20 USD one way.

N A.
Mar 21, 2009

WE ARE CONSIDERING TRADING TO THIS TIMESHARE. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING MORE TO ADD SINCE YOUR VISIT IN FEB IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS.

John M.
Jul 13, 2009

Resort looks GREAT, visited last week in Aug of 09. If you get a chance to visit this resort DO IT!!

John B.

Last edited by jbuzzy11 on Oct 06, 2009 01:59 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.