Jun 23, 2007

I love this place..... I would be interested in trading my unit for another one here during week 33. My unit is on the first floor and I would rather be up a few more floors. The only thing that I can suggest to Seawatch is to do something about the size of the beach and a childrens play area would be awesome!

Jaime S.
Jun 24, 2007

jaimes12 wrote:
I love this place..... I would be interested in trading my unit for another one here during week 33. My unit is on the first floor and I would rather be up a few more floors. The only thing that I can suggest to Seawatch is to do something about the size of the beach and a childrens play area would be awesome!

You could try exchanging your unit here on RedWeek.com. We have a full exchange program now.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jun 24, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
jaimes12 wrote:

You could try exchanging your unit here on RedWeek.com. We have a full exchange program now.

Thanks, Marty

Thanks Marty,

I have already banked this years week with RCI but that is a wonderful idea for 2008! How do I do this?

Jaime

Jaime S.
Jun 24, 2007

jaimes12 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
jaimes12 wrote:

Thanks, Marty

Thanks Marty,

I have already banked this years week with RCI but that is a wonderful idea for 2008! How do I do this?

Jaime

Hi Jaime,

Begin by clicking on the tab above that says "Timeshare Exchange". You can get a free point evaluation then go from there. There are more links there to help explain further or you can always go into the main forum area (Forums tab) under Timeshare Exchanges then the topic about RedWeek's Exhange Program or the direct link is http://www.redweek.com/forums/messages?thread_id=12337.

Thanks so much, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.