Jun 27, 2007

hello, a few years ago my family and i would stay at the schooner...since then we owned a condo, but recently sold it....how do you rent units now, or is it all timeshare exchanges? it was so great we stayed in a first floor unit that allowed my pet, was hoping you had that still available. i miss my condo on 75th avenue..thank you, marcha p

Marcha L.
Jun 27, 2007

marchal wrote:
hello, a few years ago my family and i would stay at the schooner...since then we owned a condo, but recently sold it....how do you rent units now, or is it all timeshare exchanges? it was so great we stayed in a first floor unit that allowed my pet, was hoping you had that still available. i miss my condo on 75th avenue..thank you, marcha p

Hi Marcha,

It doesn't look like we have any current rentals available at this resort but you can be notified when new rentals are added by going to the resort's main page and clicking on "Be notified of new postings »". You can also post a RedWish specfically asking what you are looking for and owners will contact you. RedWishes can be found at the above tab.

That is great that you were allowed to have your pet on the first floor. :-)

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.